“If it’s true that men and women can be ‘just friends’ then how come all cheaters first start out as ‘just friends?”
― Oliver Markus Malloy
Like the above mentioned quote, there is no point in cheating and still carrying on in a relationship, as it really breaks the string of trust factor in a relationship for two individuals who are dating.
The mental agony of not being able to disclose the nature of discomfort with the partner, leads one to involve in illegal activities or seeing another person to see if their needs are being met with a new partner.
“Deceivers shall always be at the junction of double mindedness.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
In order to cross the turbulent sea of suspicions, one must be very observant of the actions of the partner. In a not very obvious manner, but in subtle ways. Below mentioned are a couple of tips to watch out for, if you are slightly suspicious about the loyalty of your partner.
- If the partner is making extra efforts to groom than lately, then there is something funny on the side
- If the partner hesitates to make eye contact with you while going out to restaurants and if his/her eyes keep wandering around looking out for others and ignores you, then something is definitely not right up his sleeve
- If the partner shows less interest in you or starts abusing you all of a sudden in order to gain your disinterest purposely, then it might also be a sign of infidelity
- If there are strange new hobbies which are quite unexplained, then also something might be troublesome
- If the partner is not comfortable attending phone calls around you, you can definitely suspect fishiness
- If the dating partner, disappears out of sight for a lengthy number of days and stays unreachable without any valid reason, then also it’s best to leave the relationship as one does not deserve to be treated that way
- If the person does not wish to share details about his personal whereabouts, it also means that the person is possibly looking at somebody else
- If there are unwanted long phone or video calls happening in secret mode, it could also definitely signal infidelity
- Another major symbolic event could be that, when the person is not able to give direct answers when asked to confide if they are cheating or not
- The inability to take you out to certain places suddenly, might also signal that the person is cheating, and hence not able to visit these places with you
- When they pretend to be too busy to notice small changes in you, it might also be a sign of suspicion
- Sudden mood changes might also be an indication of cheating
- If they are unwilling to share their phone with you to show you something, it also definitely is a clear indication of something brewing up
- If there is a lack of intimacy, avoiding your touches, putting their hands away when coming in contact with you might also be a signal
- If they contract a STD, its a confirmation of infidelity in all means
These are just a couple of things in which one can identify if a partner is cheating in a relationship or a date. And there is no point in carrying things forward with such people who show clear signs or traits of being in a relationship. The best leg to put forward in such cases will be to best confront them about their suspicious patterns of behaviour and ask them to come clear about it and then it depends on the partner who isnt cheating to decide whether to give them another chance or to break off this lifeless relationship for both the unhappy relationship. There can be only two people in a relationship and both sides have to work equally to make the hands clap together.
Therefore, it is best to ask the partner about their concerns and try to resolve it with them ASAP or break away at the earliest and try to get better lives of peace for both the persons involved in the relationship itself. True to the saying that goes this way,
“Never cheat on someone who is good to you. Karma is a bitch.”